Marketing is considered as the backbone of every business, for its growth as well as success. Neglecting the importance of marketing in the real estate business impacts the business negatively and becomes a stumbling block in the success of the business.
It is an essential aspect of the real estate business, and in the year 2023, it is more important than ever. The real estate market is constantly evolving, and agents who want to be successful need to stay ahead of the latest trends and technologies. Marketing can help real estate agents to increase their visibility, generate leads, and ultimately grow their business.
- Techrangle Inc. - Techrangle Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in real estate. They offer a wide range of services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, and email marketing. Techrangle Inc. has a team of experts who are dedicated to helping clients increase their visibility and generate leads. They can really help a realtor to become brand and they have all in one solution which can help a realtor to drop all the digital marketing work on Techrangle Support Team shoulders and then they can focus on their deals and spending more time with family and clients. Techrangle Marketing Operating System is unique solution which is Omni-channel communication CRM which helps you talk and reply to your customer and manage social media with ease. Their team is super fast when it comes to email marketing, google ads, facebook ads, and social media video production.
- Zillow - Zillow is one of the most popular real estate websites in Canada. They offer a wide range of services, including property listings, home valuations, and mortgage calculators. Zillow also has a team of experts who can help agents with their digital marketing efforts.
- RealScout - RealScout is a real estate search platform that helps agents and their clients find the perfect property. They offer a wide range of tools, including property search, mapping, and analytics. RealScout also has a team of experts who can help agents with their digital marketing efforts.
- Major Tom is a Toronto and Vancouver based digital marketing company that provides solutions to identify the channels, tactics, and technologies for the growth of the business. They don't consider themselves as marketing automatons, rather they enjoy doing whatever they do by employing their energy as well expertise. They perform branding, social media marketing, web design, web development, search engine optimization, email marketing, inbound marketing and many more services.
- Marketing 360 is one of the top rated real estate marketing agencies in Canada. It specializes in website designing, social media marketing, CRM/ Email/ SMS, paid ads (PPC), search engine optimization, content marketing and reputation management
- Real Geeks: Real Geeks is a lead generation platform that specializes in the real estate industry. They offer a range of services including website design, lead generation, and marketing automation. Their platform is designed to help agents to generate more leads and ultimately grow their business.
- Placester: Placester is a website design and marketing platform that specializes in the real estate industry. They offer a range of services including website design, search engine optimization (SEO), and lead generation. Their platform is designed to help agents to create a professional website and generate more leads.
- Agent Locator: Agent Locator is a Canadian-based company that specializes in online marketing for real estate agents. They offer a variety of services including website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, and online advertising. They also provide lead generation tools, and an easy-to-use CRM that helps agents manage their leads and clients. With Agent Locator, agents can access the latest technology and marketing strategies to help them succeed in the competitive Canadian real estate market. The only issue with their solution is that its canned solution and every realtor is using the same landing pages and the CRM is okay as its more focused on leads not on organically building a boutique real estate team or brokerage. But it is a good solution for agents who are just starting their real estate journey.